Dan and I decided that the best way to choose a graduate school is to roadtrip there! So yes, we are going to California in three days! We bought an Atlas to assist us in this adventure. The plan is to drive to Riverside Thursday, do graduate school stuff at UC Riverside on Friday, and then spend a magical day at Disneyland on Saturday!
4 comments:
Sounds like fun! Good luck on the grad school search...and enjoy Disneyland! I know a little girl who'd much rather be hanging out with you guys and the princesses, then her mom this weekend! Say hi to Cinderella from us!
Can we come too?!?!?!?! I think that sounds like a super idea to head down there in your decision making quest! I hope it answers some questions for you. Drive safely and ENJOY!!!!
Hope your trip was helpful and fun! We missed you Sunday!
Post a Comment