Thursday, March 20, 2008

UCR it is!

After a couple months of weighing out the pros and cons of various graduate schools Dan and I have decided that Riverside California is the place for us! We are planning on leaving in the middle of May so that Dan can get started on research and so that we can get settled before school starts up in the fall.

4 comments:

Contessa Elegante said...

Congrats on making the decision! We sure are sad you'll be leaving though..gotta say, I'm glad you aren't going all the way to Penn State! See for our Easter party on Saturday!

Jenni McVey said...

Wow!!! I'm glad you will be a bit closer to home too. I can't believe that you'll be leaving in May though. That's coming so fast!

Baldersons said...

Wow how exciting to be moving out there and so soon!! The pictures of Disneyland look so fun...we were just down around there last weekend...the weather is like perfect!! Hope everything else is well!

Alison said...

How exciting!! Everyone is leaving Utah. You and Dan look like you are having fun with life. Enjoy the warm weather for us would you?