Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Early Birthday to Dan!


Since we will be loading up for California on Dan's Birthday, we decided to celebrate early! The celebration started on Saturday, Dan's family threw him a birthday dinner, which was delicious! We chose to open presents Monday night. I chose to give him a "Green Birthday''! I got him an organic shirt(made from organic cotton), compound fluorencent light bulbs (they save energy and last for 5 yrs!), a birthday certificate for a visit to a California greenhouse to buy a plant, and the Indiana Jones trilogy (which isn't green, but cool anyway!). My family came down to say goodbye to us tonight. They took us all out to dinner at Applebee's for Dan's birthday! All and all it was a pretty fun night! Happy Birthday to Dan, for real, on Wednesday!

2 comments:

Jenni McVey said...

Yeah!!!! Happy Birthday, Dan!!! We hope you have fun loading up. Call us if you need us, well, if you need Mike. I won't be much help. I can't lift much (you know I'm a wimp!). It's so exciting for you to be moving on and heading Sunny Cali. We will miss you terribly, but it will give us more reason to visit, right?!?! Love you tons!!!!!!!

Contessa Elegante said...

Happy, happy birthday! Hope it's a good one! Cool "green" stuff! Good luck moving!