
Dan and I went to our first major league baseball game! We watched the Angels play the Mets, unfortunately the Angels lost :(

We went to the game with our friends (that we met in our ward) Cindy and Seth! They are huge fans. We learned about all the cool things to do at games, which scalpers were the best to buy from, and where to go after games to spot players, as well as other fun facts! The coolest thing was that our tickets were dirt cheap, try $3.00 each!
5 comments:
I like watching baseball. I hope my boys want to play sports for selfish reasons! Isn't cheap entertainment the greatest?!
so fun! baseball is the best sport to watch live. Too bad all we have around here are the Owlz. Still fun though.
It looks like you guys had a blast! Baseball is much funner to watch live! Hope you get to go to more games!
How fun! I gotta say though, I'm not a huge fan of watching baseball, but Matt loves it! I think I enjoy hanging out with people at the game more then actually watching it!
Wow, are those actually real native Californians with you? They look so cool, have they been in movies before? Guess they just have that L.A. look. haha. We are really glad to have met you guys. You're real fun to hang out with. Hope to have many more fun times guys! Can't wait for the Fourth!!!
Post a Comment