I am not going to tell you anything about this video except that it is flip'in hilarious! Dan and I watch it over and over again and laugh! To watch, go to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OBlgSz8sSM
Okay, that is one of the funniest things I've seen in a really long time! There are so many things that are funny about it. It makes me want my kids to speak British, and to communicate better, and...well...Charlie laughs at the perfect moment, and it is the funniest post. Can I copy you and put it on my blog. I think Matt's family would really like it. How on earth did you find it?
I'm glad you like it. We saw it on TV once, and then found it on someone else's blog. I am laughing just thinking about it. You can put it on your blog for sure.
I love that video- it is so funny. I looked through the posts on your blog yesterday to see all the fun things you've been doing since you moved. We miss you guys!
3 comments:
Okay, that is one of the funniest things I've seen in a really long time! There are so many things that are funny about it. It makes me want my kids to speak British, and to communicate better, and...well...Charlie laughs at the perfect moment, and it is the funniest post. Can I copy you and put it on my blog. I think Matt's family would really like it. How on earth did you find it?
I'm glad you like it. We saw it on TV once, and then found it on someone else's blog. I am laughing just thinking about it. You can put it on your blog for sure.
I love that video- it is so funny. I looked through the posts on your blog yesterday to see all the fun things you've been doing since you moved. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment