Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Strike!

Last Friday we went with another couple from our ward to the bowling alley. We had a good time. The only real negative of our experience was that it cost 20 bucks for the two of us to bowl one game. Everything down here is crazy expensive. Dan beat all scores with a 112, and I came in second with a nifty 94. They may not be the world's highest scores, but we were pretty darn proud of them. The fact that I didn't come in last is cause for celebration! Here is Dan bowling one of his many strikes (by many I mean two).



Look how strong I am! I wouldn't let Dan take a picture of my butt so I struck this pose. Is it just me or are bowling shoes super stylin'? If I had my way, I would buy bowling shoes just to strut around town in.

1 comment:

Jenni McVey said...

I have to agree with you about the shoes, Emilee! Why don't we all have a pair of those in our closets?!?! Two tone shoes should definitely come back in pretty soon!