
Our friends invited us over last night to try out their new karaoke machine. Dan really didn't want to go, and I was a little hesitant as well. We showed up, and chatted with them for the while, Dan was sure that they forgot about the karaoke and all of the sudden they busted it out. All four of us sang at first just to warm us up and then we busted out some crazy vocal solos and duets. We sang everything from Fergalicious to Right Said Fred's classic hit "I'm Too Sexy" (we actually had a video of the latter, but couldn't post it because I think it would embarrass us and aybody who saw it). Before we knew it we had been singing Karaoke for over two hours. I didn't think we had it in us, especially Dan (in fact he had so much fun, everytime I had the microphone during a song he liked, he would steal it away from me). We proved to be quite the little Karaoke couple! Watch out Simon Cowell, I think American Idol is our next stop!
5 comments:
Russ said...Don't quit your day job!
I came on to see if you posted the video! lol. Good times!
You guys are funny! I could see Dan trying to steal the show from you! He's like that sometimes:) I'm actually surprised he got so into it! Good for you, both!
Looks like fun :) Love the blog, it's so cute!
We want to see the video!!
Post a Comment