Sunday, October 5, 2008

General Conference

This was the first General Conference in which Dan and I weren't in Utah. It was definitely different not to be able to just turn on the TV or Radio and listen to Conference. Lucky for us we have internet at home and were able to watch it that way instead of having to go to the Stake Center. We thought it would be fun to have a conference treat so we tried out a new recipe called 'Rocky Road Bars'!


5 comments:

Contessa Elegante said...

Looks really yummy! How'd it turn out??

Emilee said...

They actually turned out to be pretty good!

Seth and Cindy Teague said...

Thanks for the treats! That Betty Crocker is something else.

Seth and Cindy Teague said...

Congrats! So excited for you guys!

Me said...

Hey Em! Well i just found your blog and wanted to say hello! I hope you are doing well...you and your hubby are so cute together! I also heard the great news...congrats! Well take care!