Today was my first OB appointment! Dan and I were able to see our tiny baby for the first time and hear the heartbeat! Here is the ultrasound, the baby isn't very big so we drew an arrow to show you where it is! This is so much fun!
Ah cute! I love actually seeing the baby and hearing the heartbeat...it makes it all seem more real doesn't it?! Did you hear I am expecting again in April so our babies will be close in age! Yay
that is one of my favorite things about nursing... finding the heartbeat for the first time and seeing the look of shock/amazement/gratitude etc. on the couples faces, and then the look of love that passes between husband and wife. It brings tears to my eyes now just thinking about it. Babies really are miracles. I don't know how some people can doubt that. Congratulations again... you guys will be great parents.
13 comments:
Congratulations on the upcoming baby. Isn't it so fun to actually see and hear it's heartbeat? Are you going to find out the gender?
Ohhh! That is so cool!
Yeah we are totally going to find out the gender! The doctor said it should be in January that we can find out!
I love getting to actually hear the little heartbeat. It's the most amazing feeling to know you have a little baby growing inside of you!
Thanks for coming over and sharing with us yesterday! Its so cute how you guys are so excited! How fun!
Ah cute! I love actually seeing the baby and hearing the heartbeat...it makes it all seem more real doesn't it?! Did you hear I am expecting again in April so our babies will be close in age! Yay
that is one of my favorite things about nursing... finding the heartbeat for the first time and seeing the look of shock/amazement/gratitude etc. on the couples faces, and then the look of love that passes between husband and wife. It brings tears to my eyes now just thinking about it. Babies really are miracles. I don't know how some people can doubt that.
Congratulations again... you guys will be great parents.
That is so sweet and a special moment for you guys. :) Can't wait to hear what you are having too :)
Yay! Does it feel real yet?
Isn't it so cool to actually see it!! Now you REALLY know you are pregnant! How have you felt?
We're SO excited for your upcoming adventure! That is so nice you haven't been sick... and you look so cute pregnant! ;) Congratulations!
I'm so excited for you!!! Congratulations!!!
btw...I love your pregnancy counter gadget!
Post a Comment