Dan and I couldn't hold in our good news any longer! I am two months pregnant. So yes, this picture is totally a stuffed shirt picture, but we thought it would be fun to pretend how I will look in a couple of months:) The due date is May 25th. So far so good on the pregnancy thing, I haven't been sick at all, I am feeling pretty fortunate. We are excited for our new adventure!
14 comments:
Em!
I am so excited for you guys!! Congratulations!!!! I'm glad you haven't felt sick. Good luck with everything! This will be THE greatest adventure of your life! :)
Ah, so exciting! Congratulations...you will be such a cute mum! Keep the pictures of your growing belly posted on here! xx
WOO HOO! We're so excited! ...and by the way, thanks for letting me be 43 years old before I became a grandma, I think I'm ready now. You on the other hand have always been ready!
Hey! I just spoke with you two days ago!
Congradulations! We'll have a least two years together with your little one while Dan's in school.
YAY! Congratulations!! You will make a beautiful pregnant lady and and even more wonderful mom :)
Twins or triplets??!?!
Congrats! That picture really threw me off until I read what you said...I was thinking how you could keep it a secret for THAT long!? lol! That is so exciting though, you will make such fun parents! And please keep posting belly pics, they are so fun to see. :o)
THX EM!! yipee!! i'm going to be an Aunt!!!
Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you!
Wow!!! And you didn't even say a word on Saturday! How exciting for the two of you! Congratulations!
You are so cute! Even if that's a fake picture you still look really cute! Coral told me last week when you emailed her so congratulations!
Congratulations! That's so exciting!! :)
wow.... my little emilee is all grown up!!! i can't believe it. seems like just yesterday when you were giving me "the talk" since my parents never did. thanks for that... anyways...CONGRATS! can't wait to see the little nugget. hope all is well for you guys.
WHAT!! I'm totally out of it. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I'm so excited for you...esp that you're not sick:) I'm jealous
Post a Comment