Dan and I heard about this amazing fruit stand a couple of miles away and so we decided to go check it out. It was right on the side of the road surrounded by orchards. It was very picturesque! We got 8lbs of amazing oranges for 3 bucks! We are contemplating the 25lb bag for 6 bucks next week, but that may be too many oranges for two people to eat. 
Dan couldn't even wait till we got home to break open an orange:)

4 comments:
Were the oranges super sweet and delicious? That's how they were in Spain right off of the tree. It's hard to eat oranges from the grocery after having them so fresh! Looks like a great fruit stand!
I like that fruit stand. My friend lives right down the street from there, and we use to get good stuff there all the time!
I wish I lived with you so I could split that 25 lb bag with you guys... Over Christmas break I ate 2 or 3 oranges every day, I'm addicted!
Mmmm! I love oranges! They are SO refreshing! I even just love the smell that they leave in the kitchen after you peel one! Soo jealous.....
Post a Comment