Monday, February 16, 2009

Childhood dream....fulfilled!

It has been Dan's childhood dream to go see the Harlem Globetrotters and when they came to Ontario (30 mins away) on President's Day (our day off) we couldn't pass up the opportunity! We were able to get a picture with one of the Globetrotters. His nickname was Skyscraper, and you can see why! He makes us looks like children with his 7'3'' height!
It was fun to have Seth and Cindy come enjoy the basketball game with us!If you click this picture to enlarge it you will see this poor guy getting pantsed while shooting a free throw!
Not only were the Globetrotters really good at basketball tricks, they were amazing break dancers also!

6 comments:

Contessa Elegante said...

How fun! I didn't even know these guys were still around, but in the past two weeks, I've seen advertisements for them coming to Utah, and I saw them on the Today Show too. How crazy that you guys actually went to see them! Glad you had a good time!

WEmily said...

That's awesome. My brother would be so jealous.

Jenni McVey said...

I always thought that Dan was pretty tall, but Skyscraper towers over him! I'd like to see Dad next to him!

Seth and Cindy Teague said...

Globy sure had skills. Glad to be apart of Dan's childhood dream!lol.

Marti said...

Too Fun!!!

Karen said...

It is always fun to get caught up on your blog. You look SO cute! And I absolutely love the name Jackson. We're planning on making a trip down there in the next couple of months so we'll have to meet up with you.