For Spring Break Dan and I decided to take a trip up to Utah since we haven't been back since last May. While we were there my mom through me a baby shower! It was really fun to see friends and family. Here are some pics!
This is me with my mom and my sister Kailee
Here I am with my Aunt Caroline, my cousin Crystal, and her adorable baby Lucy

7 comments:
HEY How are you! It is Camille here(Camille Jensen good old Centerfield 1st ward) You look so cute! Congrats on the baby! Wow your in Cali so cool! We are in Sandy right now but we are buying a home in Lehi. Anywho good to see your doing well. Our blog is heidbrink.blogspot.com if you want to take a look.
Later :)
remember that time you were in utah and you DIDN'T come visit the good ol' records office?....lame.
Has anyone offered to give you one in our ward yet? we need to get on that. Let me know. If not I will give you one.
How fun! I bet you are getting excited!
We are so excited for you guys! Let us know too if there is a shower here for you!
Yeah Em!
It was so good to see you for a brief moment while you were here in Utah. Good luck with everything. I'm so excited for you!
wish we could have made it. best of luck with everything!
Post a Comment