Yesterday was Dan's 25th birthday! Dan woke up to some fun signs around the house and a waffle breakfast (his favorite). After breakfast he opened his presents (I couldn't wait any longer!).
While he was gone to school and work for the day I baked this pistachio cake. Dan has talked about how much he loved this cake growing up, so I got the recipe from his mom. It was really good!
When Dan got home we made a trip to the nursery for some flowers. If you know Dan at all, you know that his happy place is roaming around the nursery and out planting things in the yard. Here is our end product, we had a lot of fun!


5 comments:
It looks like Dan had a great birthday! Why wouldn't he, he got an awsome card (Charlie heheh)and dinner at Don Jose's with the Teagues. lol. And the flowers look great!
Hey, Happy Birthday Dan! We were out and about last night and drove by your place but no one was home. You guys were probably out at dinner! It was getting dark when we drove by so we didn't notice your flowers!
Yeah! Sorry we missed you on your birthday. You were probably busy eating that ginormous burrito! Hope it was a good one!
Holy burrito! Love the garden!!
I'm thinking Dan might find a Happy Place outside of my house too...meaning he can plant stuff there if he wants!
Post a Comment