we live for the simple things in life.
You look adorable. I avoided pictures at all cost while I was pregnant...wait, I still do!We are so excited for Jack to come!
Good gratitude! How can you even stand up??? Hope the delivery goes well!
We're counting down the days until little Jack is here. We hope all is going well with the move. Sure love and miss you guys!
Emily, you look great! You're in for a great adventure, and we're all excited to share it with you. Thanks for the pics. Aunt Stephaney
Cant wait till little Jack comes!
Wow little Jack sure has grown! You look very ready! How exciting!
That is fun! P.S. How's sleeping been? :)
oh my heck! You are so cute! Good luck! :)
you are so cute!!let us know when that boy arrives!
You look stinkin cute! I love your baby bump! Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
You look adorable. I avoided pictures at all cost while I was pregnant...wait, I still do!
We are so excited for Jack to come!
Good gratitude! How can you even stand up??? Hope the delivery goes well!
We're counting down the days until little Jack is here. We hope all is going well with the move. Sure love and miss you guys!
Emily, you look great! You're in for a great adventure, and we're all excited to share it with you. Thanks for the pics. Aunt Stephaney
Cant wait till little Jack comes!
Wow little Jack sure has grown! You look very ready! How exciting!
That is fun!
P.S. How's sleeping been? :)
oh my heck! You are so cute! Good luck! :)
you are so cute!!
let us know when that boy arrives!
You look stinkin cute! I love your baby bump! Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment