Dan and I were very blessed to get into student housing recently, which basically cuts our monthy rent in half! Even though I wouldn't recommend moving during your ninth month of pregnancy, it was nice to get it out of the way before Jack's arrival. It is crazy that one year ago (May 14th 08') we were all packed up to move to California, making this our third move this year! I am tired just thinking about it. Here are some pics of the house, keeping in mind that we haven't decorated yet!
This is our front room/dining room. I am in love with the windows!
8 comments:
The curtains definitely makes a difference! Looks good guys!
I think it looks awesome! I must agree with you on the windows. Very cute! Is it a house or an apartment? You have flower beds and a yard? I bet Dan is excited!
Wow, you are almost settled in there already! I probably have more boxes still lying around than you do! What's up with that? I have to get cracking! But first I need a nap...heh heh.
Your new apartment looks so cute! I'm glad you got all moved before Jack came! Better get that guest bedroom fixed up so I can come visit... :)
Hey did you paint your table? I don't remember it being that dark. Anyway, everything looks great! So happy for you!
That is adorable! It doesn' even look like you need to decorate! So cute! We miss you!
So I think that looks really nice, and did you say that it's married student housing? Cause holy cow it's A LOT nicer than some I've seen here in UT! It's cute! And I hope you're baby gets here on time!! I bet you are so excited!! :)
This looks great! You brave souls!!!
Post a Comment