Thursday, June 11, 2009

Jack's 1st Photo Shoot

My cute friend Rachel is a photographer and was sweet enough to take some pictures of our little family! I absolutely love her style. If you have a chance you should check out her website!






This one was totally not posed! Dan was holding Jack like this while we were talking with Rachel and she just had to take a pic of it. I love it!

7 comments:

Jenni McVey said...

Fun pictures!!! Such a cute family.

Caldwell said...

I love that last picture of Dan holding Jack...awesome. I guess unposed pictures really are the best!

Contessa Elegante said...

Beautiful!

Shalece said...

awww. soo cute! Rachel does such a good job. You guys look great, and Jack is adorable :)

The Mehr Family said...

Cute, Cute and Cute!

Kassie Jane said...

I love that last picture. You guys are awesome.

Mr. and Mrs. Pike said...

em-you are looking so great! couldn't even tell you've had a baby.