Thursday, July 16, 2009

Our Little Man

It has been awhile since I have posted pictures of Jack. Below is a picture of him during his happy time this morning. He has been doing really well with sleeping at night. Last night was a big success, we put him down at 9pm and he didn't cry at all before going to sleep! He only woke me up twice to eat between 9pm and 7:30am!

We like to take Jack grocery shopping with us. He usually starts out looking around at his new surroundings, but shortly after will fall asleep. With him in the cart we don't have much room for groceries!

My sister Kailee is visiting us for a couple of weeks. We had delicious hamburgers the other day that her and Dan barbecued!


Jack had his 6 week check up this week. Our little man is 13 lbs 8 oz! And yes, from the picture you can see that he had to get two shots. He cried for about 10 seconds and then was fine.

8 comments:

WEmily said...

I don't know if it's just my computer, but none of the pictures on this blog entry are showing up.

Jenni McVey said...

I can't see the pictures either. Yeah for Jack's weight!!! He and Addie Rae weigh the same, but he looks so much smaller!! Can't wait to see the pics!

Seth and Cindy Teague said...

yeah, no pics? Can't see them either. Glad to hear your methods are working!

Caldwell said...

Cool, the pictures are working now! I always wore the girls when they were that little on me so that I would have more room for groceries. Plus, those baby seats are so bulky and heavy...I couldn't handle it by myself...I never understood how people can carry them around like that. I guess I am just a wimp!

Marti said...

You take delightful pictures! What a sweet child!

Hanson Family said...

I love the new pictures. He is sure getting big! We had our little girl on Friday! Her name is Brynlee Caroline. There are new pictures on my blog. I'm glad everything is going good for you guys.

Holli said...

OH he's so cute. You're lucky, when Sandy got her shots she cried for 3 days and wouldn't eat or sleep. It was terrible. She's a little better now.

Jenni McVey said...

I love the grocery store picture! When you have #2 (SOMEDAY!!!) you'll have to get two carts!