Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Big Two Three

Yesterday was my 23rd birthday! I had to run into work for a bit and when I came home I opened the door to find a smiley Jack sitting on the couch holding a sign saying ' Happy Birthday Mommy'! Then I opened presents with my boys, I never will be too old for presents! It was lots of fun to get calls and emails from friends and family. My favorite was my 2 year old niece Claire calling and saying 'Happy Birthday Emilee"! So cute!

To end the wonderful day we went to dinner at Mimi's Cafe with Seth and Cindy :)



7 comments:

WEmily said...

Happy belated birthday!

Seth and Cindy Teague said...

Glad you had a good day. That picture of Jack is so cute with the sign.

Caldwell said...

Oh, Happy Belated Birthday Emilee! Hope you had a wonderful day.

Elise said...

That is so funny to see Jack sitting in the booth with you guys at the restaurant! Did he get to order, too? "Uumm, yes, I would like some milk, please" :) He is so big already!
I am turning 23 this year too! 23 plus a few, that is :) Happy Birthday!

The Jones Family said...

Yea!!! Congrats!

froglegs said...

Your two three years old just like Eric!!!

Beth said...

The picture of Jack and the sign is adorable!