we live for the simple things in life.
It looks good Em!
cute!aah, the memories...tiny fists full of my hair tangled in their sticky little paws...You either have to cut it or wear a perpetual pony tail!
Cute! Short hair definitely makes it easier with a baby!
AAAHHH!!! em i love it! i think you look so much cuter with short hair, I'm very proud of you!! How much did you cut off?
I love it too! Way to go! I'm about ready to chop mine again too! :)
Your hair is SO cute, what a great cut!
I love it!!!!
It looks adorable!! Love it!!
I concur with everyone else, and love it Em!Dan's not going to start growing his out now that you cut yours is he? :)
Your so beautiful!!! Looks great on you,
Post a Comment
10 comments:
It looks good Em!
cute!
aah, the memories...tiny fists full of my hair tangled in their sticky little paws...You either have to cut it or wear a perpetual pony tail!
Cute! Short hair definitely makes it easier with a baby!
AAAHHH!!! em i love it! i think you look so much cuter with short hair, I'm very proud of you!! How much did you cut off?
I love it too! Way to go! I'm about ready to chop mine again too! :)
Your hair is SO cute, what a great cut!
I love it!!!!
It looks adorable!! Love it!!
I concur with everyone else, and love it Em!
Dan's not going to start growing his out now that you cut yours is he? :)
Your so beautiful!!! Looks great on you,
Post a Comment