Sunday, November 1, 2009

First Halloween

This was not only Jack's first halloween, but our first halloween dressing up too! We were a cute little jungle family. Dan was the explorer, I was a lion, and Jack was our little gorilla. After three halloween parties in a week's time Jack was happy to be done with his full body costume!

Dan grew his facial hair for his costume. I think it looked pretty good!

6 comments:

Jake said...

Hi there! I just spent some time catching up on your posts and it was fun. I like how you are taking advantage of your spare time to do fun things together.

Seth and Cindy Teague said...

Jack was a trooper the whole time! And he looked adorable!

Contessa Elegante said...

So cute and handsome!! (All of you)

Jenni McVey said...

Halloween is so much fun when you have kids!!!! You guys look so great!

Beth said...

You all look so cute! I love it!

Laurie said...

You guys are so cute!!