Dan and I are probably the only ones that think this movie is hilarious. To be honest, we think everything Jack does is funny! I especially love this video because it shows how Jack has started to purposely smile when he sees the camera.
He's growing up so fast!!! He's so cute. Claire just said, "I just like Jack Jack's hand and his mouth too! He's a boy!" We love to see pictures of him!
5 comments:
OH! So cute! I want to hold him!
...ME too!!! And I get to at Thanksgiving time!!! Yipee!!! :)
So cute! And I LOVE your header picture!!! Your little guy is just too cute.
He's growing up so fast!!! He's so cute. Claire just said, "I just like Jack Jack's hand and his mouth too! He's a boy!" We love to see pictures of him!
Great flick Em! When are you coming up???
Post a Comment