Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Finally!

Jack has been a good sleeper, however he has still been waking up one or two times a night to eat. However he will go right back to sleep after eating so I haven't really been complaining. Well two nights ago I decided it was time to let Jack cry himself back to sleep when he woke up to eat. And at 2am we got to listen to him cry for 40 minutes. He didn't wake up again until 6am to eat, so except for the 40 minute episode we basically slept all night. Well last night we put Jack to bed at 9pm. I expected that he would cry again but probably less. Well this morning at 6:30am our alarm went off and we realized that Jack didn't even atempt to wake up in the middle of the night! We are so proud of our little Jack and hope that he keeps this up :)


6 comments:

Caldwell said...

Congrats! : )

Seth and Cindy Teague said...

Good job jack!

Jenni McVey said...

Wahoo!!!!! I bet that continuous sleep for you felt AMAZING!!!! Way to go, Jack!

Laurie said...

Congratulations! What a great baby!

The Jones Family said...

Awesomeness!

Corbin and Katie said...

Ya wow thats great! How lucky..How good does a good nights sleep feel now that you know oh so well what its like not getting one...Amazing?