One day right after we moved into our first house, we heard Josh yelling for us in weird a muffled voice. We looked for a while. Then we started getting nervous. Josh kept yelling. We finally found him in a full size closet with doors that latched on the outside. Josh was two.
Now I think we are finished with baby-proofing! No one puts knives in the electrical outlets anymore and no one gets stuck in closets. Weird.
I'm sure you're little guy will have lots of adventures with or without baby proofing. A delightful journey. Good luck!
5 comments:
Oh how I dread that approaching day...good luck!
It seems like no matter how much baby-proofing you do they still find the most dangerous or dirty thing possible and go crazy with it! Good luck!!!
Think of the adventures you'll have if you don't! LOL
So cute! Looks like his own secret hiding place!
One day right after we moved into our first house, we heard Josh yelling for us in weird a muffled voice. We looked for a while. Then we started getting nervous. Josh kept yelling. We finally found him in a full size closet with doors that latched on the outside. Josh was two.
Now I think we are finished with baby-proofing! No one puts knives in the electrical outlets anymore and no one gets stuck in closets. Weird.
I'm sure you're little guy will have lots of adventures with or without baby proofing. A delightful journey. Good luck!
Post a Comment