Thursday, August 5, 2010

Twenty Four

Yesterday was my twenty fourth birthday. I love to open my birthday presents first thing in the morning, like a child on Christmas I just can't wait! Dan has always been a thoughtful present giver. My favs this year were tickets to the Muse concert in September and our new favorite game, Ticket to Ride!
Dan took the day off and we played Ticket to Ride a lot, however we did take a break and went to see the movie Dinner for Schmucks!
For dinner we went to Jason's Deli. We enjoy the complementary ice cream :)
After dinner we went home and not long after my neighbor called up asking to borrow an egg. When I took it over to her I walked into a surprise party put on by my girl friends! We spent the night giggling and eating cake. A perfect end to my twenty fourth birthday.

5 comments:

Jordi en Miranda said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

Contessa Elegante said...

Glad it was so fun! You deserve it!

Jenni McVey said...

We love that game too!!! I see some Ticket to Ride in our future! We're sad we never caught you yesterday, but it looks like you had a very busy day!!! Happy Birthday!

Seth and Cindy Teague said...

Happy birthday! Glad you had a good one!

The Jones Family said...

I've never been to that Deli- we'll have to try it! Happy Birthday!