We decided to take a road trip up to Northern California for Labor Day Weekend! We stayed with Dan's brother and his family. Jack had his first Happy Meal on our road trip :)
Jack had lots of fun hanging out with his two cousins, Eric and Jared!
We visited Yosemite National Park. It was a amazing in person (even though a lot of the waterfalls were all dried up), pictures don't do it justice.
Such cute little rock climbers!
Waiting for the Shuttle...
Like his Dad, Jack loves to play with dirt!
We took a 5 mile hike to see the huge Sequoia trees.
Jack and I checking out the roots of a fallen tree.
Dan was getting a little too adventurous with Jack on his back!
Man, Jack had it rough on our hike.
We were almost done with our long hike and we were all tired so to keep us going Jack and I started cheering for our daddy!
4 comments:
Aww! Those pictures are so great! I love to see all my sweet little Cali nephews! I love Jack's little voice in the video too! So CUTE!
I love to see Jack cheering! That's so cute. Looks like you had a fun trip!
By the way, I like your choice of music and sometimes I come to your blog just to listen to it :)
How fun! Yosemite is definitely a place worth visiting. It's absolutely stunning.
The Sequoia's are on my life list. Maybe next summer! Cool pictures.
Post a Comment