My friend, Deneese, and I planned a pumpkin carving party for all of our friends! We had a lot of fun planning it and it was fun to get together with friends and celebrate the Halloween season. We ate yummy food...
Wrapped ourselves some cute mummys...
Pinned the nose on the pumpkin...
Decorated delicious sugar cookies... And carved some pretty awesome pumpkins!
How fun! What a great idea. I've really been craving a Halloween party this year for some reason. Ok, but two things: 1. I couldn't believe you guys were outside...it's freezing!! (Then I realized that's not a problem there!) ;) AND 2. Where is Jack??? I searched those pictures for a glimpse of him, and I only saw him in the background of one, and another picture without his face...not trying to complain...just miss that adorable smile! Glad you guys had fun!
I heard you are coming home for Christmas!!!YAYYAYYAY...I have to see you I can't miss you this time. Even if you come in to see me at Subway in G town:) thats where I always see your brother. Miss you wish it wasn't so hard to keep in touch with old friends:(
4 comments:
Looks like a great party!!!!
How fun! What a great idea. I've really been craving a Halloween party this year for some reason. Ok, but two things: 1. I couldn't believe you guys were outside...it's freezing!! (Then I realized that's not a problem there!) ;) AND 2. Where is Jack??? I searched those pictures for a glimpse of him, and I only saw him in the background of one, and another picture without his face...not trying to complain...just miss that adorable smile! Glad you guys had fun!
Looks like it was fun! Where was it?? Great ideas for the kiddos. Sad we missed it, but glad it went well!!
I heard you are coming home for Christmas!!!YAYYAYYAY...I have to see you I can't miss you this time. Even if you come in to see me at Subway in G town:) thats where I always see your brother. Miss you wish it wasn't so hard to keep in touch with old friends:(
Post a Comment