Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A day at the beach

While enjoying our usual morning walk, Anna and I decided that it would be fun to take our boys to the beach! We packed all the boys in the car and were off to beat the heat. We decided to stop by the recently opened Cafe Rio in Costa Mesa for lunch. What could be better than eating Cafe Rio on the beach?!

Jack and I had fun picking up shells.
Our boys sure had a great time but they were ready for a nap.

3 comments:

The Graves.... said...

LOVE that last pic with all the kids asleep! So cute!

Karalynn said...

I thought about calling you when I heard from Rachel that you were going, but then I had a crazy day anyway! Next time maybe (although this was the last warm day of the season)!

The Jones Family said...

Wow - even I, native Southern Californian, have not gone to the beach in November!