Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Fresno Here We Come!

We have been doing a lot of celebrating around our house over Dan's new job! He got a job near Fresno as a Research Biologist and will be starting the first of the year. We spent last weekend looking for a house to rent and found one really loved.

After years of schooling we are so excited to finally grow up and move on with our lives. However it is a bitter sweet experience because of all the friends we are leaving behind in Riverside. Today us girls had one last hurrah and went out to lunch. I am sure going to miss all of you!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Congratulations Dan and Emilee!! That is so wonderful for you--you will definitely be missed but Fresno will be blessed to have you there!

Caldwell said...

We are so happy for you guys but it's still sad for all of us who will miss you guys!

Karalynn said...

Hey, I didn't hear about your farewell lunch and I didn't get to say goodbye! We'll miss you guys! Thanks for organizing the stroller brigade; wish I could have made it more often! You're an awesome girl and we're sorry to lose you!