Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Boots & Puddles

Rain boots became a necessary purchase with all the rain we have been getting. Even days after the rain stops Jack always seems to find the mud. Target had some super cute girl boots (of course!) however I ended up with these funny looking green ones that have eyes and a smiley face. We call them frog boots, but to be honest I am not sure what they are! Nevertheless, they work great and Jack has played hours outside without getting wet feet.

3 comments:

Robyn said...

Lincoln has a very similar brown pair with a face we call monkey boots. We had to buy them in UT so he could use them in the snow. All they had were too big of sizes in real snow boots but it has worked out great because he uses them all the time now, for the rain (and regular days too). And he thinks they are awesome!

Anna White said...

Simon has the same ones and he calls them frog boots :)

Fackrell Family said...

That's a really cute video Em! I can't believe how much he's talking! I think he really needed waders though:)