On April 6th Dan and I celebrated our 5th year anniversary! To celebrate we drove 12 hours to Utah, fun huh?! The reason for the trip was to see my little brother was getting married. Dan has been waiting a long time for another in-law to join the family (he being the only one so far), it only took 5 years and 3 days! My brother was married April 9th, and just like our wedding it was a cold snowy day. However cold and windy it was, it didn't damper anyone's spririt!
3 comments:
Well congrats to you and Dan! I hope you got a date out of it at least!!
Her dress is super pretty and I am surprised at how much you and your brother look alike! Looks like it was a cute wedding.
I'm going to hang out on your page and listen to your tunes now! :)
So fun! I am glad everything went well. And I love her choice of yellow--totally my fav. Yay for love and mawwaige!
What a beautiful wedding... and have you guys really been married that long? Times flies. Happy for you and your piano too. :) Fun to catch up on your blog!
Post a Comment