Jack's second birthday was Wednesday. Time just flies when you are having fun, I can't believe that it has been two years since he came into our lives. The day was spent opening gifts, playing with gifts, and decorating for the party.

While Jack was napping I put together this cake. It was my first attempt at a kids birthday cake. He likes Mickey so of course he liked the cake :)

Jack had so much fun with all his little friends.

All the kids loved to help Jack open his gifts!


The next day I asked Jack how he liked his birthday, he said he liked it and that he wanted more birthday. Isn't that always how it goes :)
4 comments:
Happy birthday to little Jack! I can't believe he's two. We are thinking about coming through your way possibly around July 8th or so...will you guys be around then?
Happy birthday Jack! Time sure does fly!
Happy Birthday Jack! Sad we missed it. He already looks so different. I miss our walks sooooo much and having friends for Gavin. Let's Talk soon!
Has it really been two years??? He's so precious Emilee!!! I hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment