Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Where does food come from?

Recently I have been teaching Jack where his food comes from. We talk about it and watch youtube clips as a visual aid. Here is what he has learned so far...




Yes, we buy the cheap syrup and it is made from corn! Jack is going to learn soon enough that most of our food does come from corn :)

7 comments:

DK said...

I love it! He is so smart! Wish we could come see you guys! Miss you!

thenairpair said...

SO adorable! Made me smile and giggle!

Caldwell said...

Oh my gosh, that is so cute! But we can't have our Jack Jack eating that corn syrup stuff! I will send you a recipe!!! : )

Robyn said...

Sooo cute Em! This cracked me up :) Little baby Jack is such a big boy. Soooo cute!

Seth and Cindy Teague said...

That is freaking adorable. Cant believe how grown up he his!

Anna White said...

I want to kiss those little cheeks!!!!

Jared said...

Syrup comes from ... a WHAPT? .... a whapt? : )