This was Jack's first year going trick or treating door to door. I explained to him the process that morning and he just looked at me confused and said, "and they give me candy?". That night it all made sense and it was a little boys dream come true! Jack was a shark this year. He thought it was cool that the shark was "eating him".
Side view:
We went with some of our friends, they all were so cute :)
Jack and his buddy Crew were quite the candy collecting pair. I was amazed that these 2 year olds walked for 2 hours straight.
6 comments:
That's too cute!
i love jack's costume! at one point amelia wanted to be a shark and i was thinking, where do i find a shark costume. i was happy when she changed her mind to be a cowgirl. where did you find his costume? or did you make it?
i love jack's costume! at one point amelia wanted to be a shark and i was thinking, where do i find a shark costume. i was happy when she changed her mind to be a cowgirl. where did you find his costume? or did you make it?
I wish I had an answer for you Mrs. Pike, but I actually borrowed the costume from a friend!
How fun!
So adorable!
Post a Comment