Thursday, January 26, 2012

The Biggest Little City in the World

Dan had a work conference in Reno, NV for 10 days. Instead of being left behind Jack and I decided it would be fun to join him! What do you do in Reno, NV for 10 days you may ask? Well we found lots to keep us busy! I wasn't very good at taking pictures, but here are a few.



We did the mile walk around Virginia Lake. It was 20 degrees F outside!


Jack experienced his first game of bowling. I loved our matching shoes. Who knew they had little kid bowling shoes? Jack even got a strike!


I highly recommend visiting the Terry Lee Wells Nevada Discovery Museum. Very cool children's museum with lots of hands on activities. Making tents in our hotel room








After visiting the University of Nevada's Planetarium Jack won't stop talking about space rockets and plants!



We got to eat out at some new restaurants during our stay. Two of my favorites were: Blue Moon Gourmet Pizza and Naan and Kabab (Mediterranean food).



We had a fun time in Reno, however after 10 days of living in a hotel and eating out we were glad to be going back home!

1 comment:

Cate said...

How fun!! Looks like you guys had a great time. :)

(I just found your blog, so now Morgan and I can keep up with you guys! Hope you're doing well!)