
Somedays it is just plain hard to be optimistic and happy. I think it is a constant struggle for the majority of us. My cousin recently posted these too quotes that I found really helpful. We just need to keep counting our blessings and realize how great life really is!
"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful."~ Albert Schweitzer
A SURE WAY TO A HAPPY DAY
Happiness (joy) is something we create in our mind. It's not something you search for and so seldom find. It's just waking up and beginning the day. By counting your blessings and kneeling to pray. It's giving up thoughts that breed discontent and accepting what comes as a "gift" - heaven sent. It's giving up wishing for things we have not. And making the best of whatever we've got. It's knowing that life is not determined for us, and pursuing our tasks with out fret, fume or fuss. For, it's by completing what God gave us to do that we find real contentment and happiness (complete joy) too. -Helen Steiner Rice
1 comment:
Thanks Em! Those are definately some good ones! I have always loved that one from Albert Schweitzer. He has alot of cool quotes. I'd never heard the other one. Very cool and true!
Post a Comment