Sunday, August 10, 2008

Chill'in at the Campsite

We thought it was quite funny how our backpacking tent measured up to Seth and Cindy's huge tent!
We had fun snapping pics of each other when we were just chill'in at the campsite!


2 comments:

Seth and Cindy Teague said...

Camping was fun and relaxing! Who gets to go camping and hit the beach all in the same trip? WE DO!Love the tent picture!

Caldwell said...

Becky seems to have linked everyone and their mother's blogs on her blog. What a great way to connect everyone. I didn't realize how many people I knew had blogs.

I just started ours...I'm sure you can tell.

Your blog is the one that makes me the most sad and nostalgic for the good 'ole by gone days of being young and carefree...i.e. without kids :)

I guess I will have to keep an eye on yours and live vicariously through all of you!