I turned 22 today! It was my first birthday outside of Utah and Dan made it a great birthday!
Pics of me opening presents
My family sent me a package with all this cute stuff for my birthday!
Our friends Seth and Cindy have this game called Wizard. We play it all the time and love the game, however we couldn't buy it because it is a German game that isn't sold here. Well happy birthday to me, I got it for my birthday!
11 comments:
YIPEE! What a great bday for a great girl!! Great pics, we almost felt like we were there to share this great day with you! We love you Emilee, Your Family
Yeah! We're glad you had such a happy day! Have fun on those boards!
Happy Birthday! Glad you had a great day!
Happy B-day! It looks like you had a good time. Where are you working down in CA?
I am working at the Math Dept at the University of California :)
What a birthday! And we're gonna continue the fun this weekend! Can't wait for camping, its gonna be a blast!
Happy birthday cuz! It looks like Dan had a good birthday too:)! Glad you had fun!
happy happy birthday! i hope you had the most wonderful day! have fun boarding!
Em, happy birthday!!! I am so glad you had a happy one. I have been so meloncoly with Carl gone. I forgot to call. Sorry. I love you though. Looks like you had some fun things to watch and do.
Lucy
Happy Birthday!! Boogie boarding is way fun!
Hey Emilee! Happy late birthday!!! I don't think I ever knew when your birthday was. I'm glad that Dan made it so good for you! You're the best! Have a great day! By the way, you'll have to tell me all about boogie boarding, I've never done it.
Post a Comment