'Breaking Dawn' came out August 2nd and I have been dying to read it ever since!Well yesterday I found it at Costco for $12.95 and I couldn't help myself! So I have had the book now for 24 hours and I have already read 250 pages, pathetic I know!
Yeah, they are pretty good! I actually just finished the book yesterday:) They are a fast read and keep you interested, a lot like Harry Potter, but not! Anyway, you should at least read the first one to see if you like it!
3 comments:
I am trying todecide whether I want to get into those books. I know...I probably am the girl in the world that hasn't read them. Are they THAT good?
Yeah, they are pretty good! I actually just finished the book yesterday:) They are a fast read and keep you interested, a lot like Harry Potter, but not! Anyway, you should at least read the first one to see if you like it!
Dan and Emilee--GREAT news on yor 'Great Expectation' (MUCH better than Dickens') Your whole blog is SO fun--can we guess who your Mom is Em?? :-)
Keep up the good work! LOVE, Aunt Marianne
Post a Comment