
So for the last couple of weeks Dan has been working on quite the beard, as you can see. I am wanting my smooth faced husband back, and Dan would like to stay his savage self. So we have decided to let the people decide whether to keep it or shave it. Cast your vote on the side of the blog! Polls close Saturday night at 12:00!
4 comments:
That is how Bryan looks until Sunday morning when he has to shave it all off for church.
I think Dan is taking advantage of the fact that he no longer works or studies at BYU and he can grow his facial hair as long as he desires, whenever he desires! Silly brother! He does look pretty good with it, but I am a smooth faced fan myself!
I definitely vote for smooth... but I don't know if my vote will count since Dan doesn't know me very well... definitely looking like a Californian!
Hmmm...it looks a little red. Is it red? Opi had a red beard. It looks good on you, but your my little brother and I like the smooth face little brother that I know. Whatever you choose, we'll still love you! :)
Post a Comment