One of my blogging buddies did this and I thought it looked fun! Here is how you play the game: go to Google Images and type in your answers to these questions, use on of the pictures on the first page. My first name:
Although, I think your post here pretty much covers it, but in pictures...how fun! So you don't really need to do it again if you don't want to.
I wish I knew you loved the Olive Garden. We were just there last night. A bunch of us have a girls night out once a month and I was just talking to Denise last night that we should have tried to tell you new brides about it!
Although, you newly weds probably don't need it as much!
That's really cute! When you were telling me about it, I really didn't get what you were taking about. LOL. Now I get it. We're having a blast up here, but can't wait to get back! See you guys next week.
2 comments:
You've been tagged...see my blog.
Although, I think your post here pretty much covers it, but in pictures...how fun! So you don't really need to do it again if you don't want to.
I wish I knew you loved the Olive Garden. We were just there last night. A bunch of us have a girls night out once a month and I was just talking to Denise last night that we should have tried to tell you new brides about it!
Although, you newly weds probably don't need it as much!
That's really cute! When you were telling me about it, I really didn't get what you were taking about. LOL. Now I get it. We're having a blast up here, but can't wait to get back! See you guys next week.
Post a Comment