Monday, September 15, 2008

4 months later and we are at it again!

Dan and I moved this last weekend. I know what you are thinking... yes we just moved to our last apartment 4 months ago and we are moving again! We have actually been planning on it though. Our last apartment gave us a pretty good deal on a 4 month lease and then raised the price plus we would have to sign a year long lease with them in order to stay. So Dan and I did the not so convenient thing, and moved. We are happy we did. We moved to some apartments that are still in our same ward, the rent is $300 less, and we didn't even have to sign a lease! The managers really hooked us up by giving us brand new carpet, brand new paint job, new stove, dishwasher, sinks, counters, tile, toilets, and ceiling fans! We also live close to a couple of friends from the Ward that live in the same apartment complex! We love our new home:) Enjoy some of our pics, keep in mind we are still unpacking, I just couldn't wait to post! Our Family Room
The Master BedroomMaster Bathroom
Our 2nd Bedroom/Office/Storage Rom, and yes those are our washer and dryer. The one down to our new apartment is that is doesn't have hookups. The good thing is that they have a washer and dryer right down the hall, so at least we don't have to go to a Laundromat!

This is our 2nd Bathroom

And this is our Kitchen. Can I tell you how much I love the cupboard space in this kitchen! I have unpacked all of our kitchen stuff and still have empty cupboards!


8 comments:

Jenni McVey said...

It looks like a great apartment guys! Really nice! What a deal to get all new things too! Wahoo! You can't beat that! It looks really spacious too!

Seth and Cindy Teague said...

Welcome to Mormon Manor! We're glad you guys moved in. We can just walk over now for Wizard!

Caldwell said...

Oh, I recognize those pictures! You'd have to be at Mormon Central now! Well, now you are just down the road from us. We'll have to come by and say hello some time!

Alison said...

I hate moving, but if it's to a better place, you can't complain. It looks really nice!

Laurie said...

Hey! I'm finally getting caught up on blogs. Congrats on the new apartment. I love seeing all your travel adventures!

Shalece said...

Congrats, it's a very cute apartment! :)

dnbwilkesfamily said...

Wow, I forgot how clean eveything is when you first move in. It looks great. I'm excited we live so close! Hopefully my kids don't drive you crazy! It was fun to see you tonight! Now we have some one to bring our treats to! Yeah!

Chad and Lacy Johnson said...

Emilee... this is Lacy (wood) from Snow. I saw a comment you left on katie's and so I had to see if it was you! How are you doing? What are you up to these days?