Saturday, September 20, 2008

The Last Saturday!

Dan starts school next Thursday so we had to end the summer with a bang! We slept in this morning, which rarely happens! Then we went to the beach and chilled. It was a perfect day at the beach (although the water was a little cold), and there was a slight breeze so we got to see a lot of sailboats. When we got home we ran a couple of errands, one of which was buying Dan some new school clothes. You would think that buying school clothes would stop after you were 17 or so, but at 24 years old the tradition continues:) For dinner we decided to have BBQ chicken and potatoes. It was deeelish! Our new apartment has a community BBQ in each courtyard. We are totally taking advantage of this! How much better can it get, the beach and BBQ in the same day? I think we made the best of our last Saturday!

3 comments:

Corbin and Katie said...

Em I am so jealous. You guys are always adventuring, at least more than us. I miss you! I hope everything is good for you. Good luck in school Dan..Let me know when your back in Utah

Laura Chapman said...

I'm glad you guys got to make the most of your summer and do so many exciting things! Way to end it having fun relaxing :)

Jenni McVey said...

I love buying new clothes when we can! It's nice to blame it on starting school, right?!? We're glad you had some nice time at the beach and BBQing. It will be fun to see how Dan's schedule changes with school starting.