Dan was able to get us some free pumpkins from a research field at UCR so we thought we would get together with our friends, Seth and Cindy, and try out our carving skills!
Step 1: Cut the top off of your pumpkin.

Step 2: Scoop the yucky
innards out!

Step 3: Carve the pumpkin. This was our first time using a pattern!

Step 4: Put a candle in your pumpkin, turn off the lights, and see if tell what object you carved! It is kind of a blurry picture, but ours is the skeleton a pirate on the right and Seth and Cindy's is the witch stiring a pot on the left!

The night also involved Papa Johns pizza, our all time favorite!

We also decided to go check out a local halloween store. Cindy and I found some funky classes!

And Dan found a cool mask!
6 comments:
Looks like you guys had fun! I love carving pumpkins, but Matt doesn't like to...yet! Happy Halloween!
Fun! We carved pumpkins last night too! We used the patterns for the first time too!
Fun times! Gotta have Papa Johns pizza to complete the night!
You guys always have tones of fun together!
Hey, I think everybody had that idea yesterday! I like your pumpkins better than ours though. Caitlyn wanted a happy pumpkin!
You guys are so fun! We've yet to try a pattern on our pumpkins... you guys did a great job!
Are you still feeling good? We need a pregnancy update. :)
Post a Comment