I finally got a couple of minutes to post some pictures from our wards 'Trunk or Treat'! Cindy and I decided to combine trunks to be a little more creative. It ended up looking really good, we even got all of our stuff from the 99 cent store!

My friend from work decided to bring her family to the party! Here is Gena and her son DJ. He is dressed up as Jimmy Johnson the race car driver!
The ward gave out 3 awards for best trunk and Cindy and I got one of them! The prize was a little mickey mouse pumpkin candle holder. Don't know what we are going to do with it, but we felt good about winning something!
On top the trunk or treat action, the young men put on a pretty cool spook alley! See if you can spot Dan in this picture. (hint: he is the second one over on the left!) 

2 comments:
Trunk or treat was fun! I'm glad our friends had a good time. DJ was way cute!
You guys did a great job at the trunk or treat (and the dreaded spook alley)!
Post a Comment