We had our second doctors appointment today. Here is what our little baby looks like!
It was really hard for the doctor to get a good picture because the baby just wouldn't hold still! We had a hard time labeling the picture so I will try to describe what you are looking at. On the left side is the head, it is a little blury becuase of our active baby! Then in the middle is the body, above you can see a little arm and below the body is a leg, you can see that the baby is bending its knees! This is so much fun! I still can't believe that this little human being is inside of me!
12 comments:
That is so neat! Such a miracle. : )
I'm so glad your little baby is doing good. It truely is a miracle.
Awww...that is too cool. Can't wait to see if its a little boy or girl!!!
Very fun!!!! Thanks for the explanation, I always have a hard time seeing stuff in an ultrasound!
Oh, how neat. I wished that I could have had one of those doctor's that would do ultrasounds all the time so that you can see the baby all along the way, but I usually just got one and it was miserable since you had to keep your bladder super full (which is really hard being quite pregnant in the first place). Thanks for sharing!
Hey Emily It's Sarah Herdan. I just found both my kids ultrasounds the other day. It's the coolest thing. It was funn sitting by you the other day at the shower.
Oh! I think baby has Em's eyes and Dan's smile!
Exciting!
The baby has your legs Em!
what wonderful news! we are so excited for you two. (soon to be three!)
Isn't it the coolest thing!! Enjoy and cherrish every moment! Time truly does fly. (even though you don't think that when you are 8 months pregnant!!)
It seems like the more kids you have the more you can look at an ultrasound and know what things are! It was fun seeing your little baby. Congrats again!
Congratulations!!! I am so excited for your new blessing. Its good to hear you have been feeling well. I love to hear about healthy moms and babies!! CONGRATS!!CONGRATS!!CONGRATS!!
Post a Comment