We got together with a group of friends from our ward last night. We first went to dinner at Olive Garden then went down town to the Mission Inn and checked out the Christmas lights.
It is funny how things are a little different in California. Check out the lights on the palm trees, and who knew that they planted poinsettia's in the ground? Since the weather down here is so warm it was fun to see the lights, it made it feel a little more like Christmas. 

4 comments:
Wow! I don't think I ever even thought they did Christmas lights in California, though I don't know why they wouldn't! Cool poinsettias! Thanks for sharing the Cali Christmas!
We had a great time Saturday night! I've always loved looking at the lights at the Mission Inn.
We haven't made it out to the Mission Inn yet this year. I want to take the girls out to see the lights...maybe when it is less crowded...maybe after Christmas...I kid! (sort of).
lol, Palm trees aren't native to California either!
Lots of fun! Thanks!
Post a Comment