Thursday, December 25, 2008

A Christmas Treasure Hunt?

This year Dan decided to spice things up and for my last present I got a clue, which started the treasure hunt to my present! After going 4 different places and finally ending up outside at our storage closet I found a huge box! Dan carried it into the apartment for me and I was able to unwrap it! I was so excited... I got a rocking chair and ottoman! This has been on my wish list for when the baby comes :) Here are some Christmas pics...
Both of us grew up eating little cereals for Christmas breakfast, so we have continued that fun tradition!





4 comments:

Hanson Family said...

Jared and I both had the little cereal tradition too- it's a fun one to continue! I love your rocking chair- you will love that!!! I'm glad you had a good Christmas!

Jenni McVey said...

Yeah for Christmas!!! It looks like you had a fun time!

Seth and Cindy Teague said...

I love your new rocking chair! I can just picture you and your little baby Cook rocking away!

The Welch's said...

Hey Em,
I updated my blog last night thanks to you. I even used one of the free blog layout things from one of the sights you posted. Thanks a bunch!!! It actually got me so excited to blog. Anyway, I hope you had an amazing Christmas...it seems like you did!