Dan and I went with our friends Seth and Cindy to San Diego to check out the Wild Animal Park!
Here we are chillin' with the Gorillas.


I loved the flamingos. I think it is funny that they fall asleep on one leg.

This is Dan and Seth playing on the lilly pads, and yes they are meant for kids but who cares!


Here is a lion sleeping on a car. I had no idea that lions sleep 20 hours a day!

I love the baby elephants!

Here is Dan petting a deer at the petting zoo.

I think they are supposed to be fox ears...
4 comments:
We had fun at the Wild Animal Park with you guys! We'll have to check out the San Diego Zoo next time!
Looks like fun! You guys are really livin' in up!!! I'm glad you're enjoying everything about living in CA!
Hey! You are pregnant too! That's exciting :) I copied your idea of showing how far along I am on our blog. Now people will know and I don't have to tell everybody individually :) I am due in April, it's coming up! Crazy stuff! We are having a boy :)
Looks like you guys have been having some fun adventures at the zoo :) It's good to keep in touch with you guys!
Hey!! Looks like you are having a lot of fun. I keep checking your blog to see if there is an update on your baby...WHAT IS IT? I'm dying to know!! Anyway, I hope everything is going well for you!
Post a Comment