Dan and I visited Long Beach for the first time last week! My grandparents decided to come visit my uncle and his family who live in Arcadia. Due to the snowy weather in Utah their plane was delayed for 5 hours so we got a chance to check out things around Long Beach :)
We visited the Queen Mary, a famous cruise ship harbored in Long Beach. Above is a Russian sub that was there also, we are not exactly sure why it was there!
I thought this was an awesome telephone booth!
We found the infamous Russian commander, Aleksey Dazdraperma, wandering around the gift shop. He didn't seem too happy to have tourists taking his picture!
Since we had lots of time on our hands we went to the beach. Here I am chillin at the lifeguard stand.
We visited the Queen Mary, a famous cruise ship harbored in Long Beach. Above is a Russian sub that was there also, we are not exactly sure why it was there!
I thought this was an awesome telephone booth!
We found the infamous Russian commander, Aleksey Dazdraperma, wandering around the gift shop. He didn't seem too happy to have tourists taking his picture!
Since we had lots of time on our hands we went to the beach. Here I am chillin at the lifeguard stand.
1 comment:
Looks like a fun little excursion! You guys are definitely living the life! It's fun to see you little pregnant belly, Emilee!!! When do you guys find out if it's a boy or girl? Or are you waiting for a surprise on delivery day?
Post a Comment